How do I find my ring size?
- Wrap a ribbon, thin strip of paper or a measuring tap around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet.
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm) or carefully check the measuring tape numbers.
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
- Alternatively (this one might be a lot easier), find a ring that fits you perfectly and measure the inner diameter!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device