- Parallax jewelry won't tarnish with exposure to soap or water, but the metals may start showing signs of wear with prolonged exposure to those elements.
So, showering or swimming with our jewelry on? Not recommended. The occasional hand-wash? Sure, no problem!
Cleaning & Polishing
- Sterling Silver and Goldfill are sturdy metals so if used regularly they will not need any cleaning or polishing for many years.
- However, Sterling Silver can lose its shine a little if not worn for extended periods of time. In that case, just rub the silver parts with a polishing cloth (or even a slightly rough fabric will do) and it should get its shine right back!
- If the jewelry does happen to get soiled at any point, simply wash it with mild soap and water and it should be good as new!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device