- Parallax jewelry won't tarnish with exposure to soap or water, but the metals may start showing signs of wear with prolonged exposure to other chemical elements.
Cleaning & Polishing
- Sterling Silver and Goldfill are sturdy metals so if used regularly they will not need any cleaning or polishing for many years.
- However, Sterling Silver can lose its shine a little if not worn for extended periods of time. In that case, just rub the silver parts with a polishing cloth (or even a slightly rough fabric will do) and it should get its shine right back!
- If the jewelry does happen to get soiled at any point, simply wash it with mild soap and water and it should be good as new!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device